Nurturing Students to Be
Exceptional Practitioners of Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine
If you are passionate about becoming a healer and immersing in 38 generations of Chinese Medicine lineage, our Masters and Doctorate degree programs at Yo San University are at the forefront of integrative healthcare.
Attending Yo San University is a deeply nourishing experience, both for those who practice and those who receive the transformative power of traditional Chinese medicine and acupuncture.
Our practitioners and educators are part of an integrative health movement.
We Welcome Transfer Students!
Our dedicated team of academic advisors is committed to helping you:
- Maximize your transfer credits potential
- Integrate into our programs
- Create a seamless transfer process
We welcome transfer students to both our Master’s and Doctoral degree programs. Scholarships for transfer students are available.
Be part of our community of diverse students and distinguished faculty as we celebrate our 30th Anniversary in 2019.
For more information, contact us at:
310.577.3000 x 124
Next Program Start Dates
- Apr 30th: Masters of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine Yo San UniversityLos Angeles, CA
- May 17th: Doctorate in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Yo San UniversityLos Angeles, CA
Making Healing Arts Accessible to All.
Improving the health of the world one person at a time. This is the Yo San vision. Join us, and be at the forefront of the wellness movement.
- Yo San Master’s Students Achieve a Milestone: White Coat Ceremony March 2, 2018
- The 2018 YSU Integrative Medicine Symposium was a great success! March 2, 2018
- Dr. Annie Budhatoki’s appearance on FOX News March 2, 2018
- Year of the Dog March 2, 2018