We've received your Application.
Our admissions manager, Shelly will be in touch with you soon to set up a personal visit, answer your questions, and walk you through the next steps on your path.
Congratulations! We've already applied you for the following two scholarships:
The Founders’ Scholarship recognizes outstanding personal and professional achievements in new and transfer students to the MAcCHM/DAcCHM Program.
Award Amount: $1,000 in tuition credit.
The President’s Scholarship recognizes academic excellence in the pre-clinical years in the MAcCHM/DAcCHM program.
Award Amount: $1,500 tuition credit per trimester, renewable for up to six consecutive trimesters (for a total award amount of up to $9,000)
Plan your visit with Shelly to discover what fuels your interest in attending our university.
We invite you to:
1. Start with an admissions information session: learn about the application process, financial aid, academic programs, and campus life.
2. Take a personal tour of our school: this is a good opportunity to meet students and ask questions about what's most important to you.
3. Sit in on a class: you can experience the classroom culture and get an idea of the university's teaching style before you begin your studies.
4. Schedule a free acupuncture treatment: our teaching clinic is the heart of our school. This is a unique opportunity for you to immerse yourself in the world of TCM and experience the positive impact it can have on your health and well-being.
1. Scholarships: your admissions application is all that's needed to apply for our new student scholarships. If you'd like to add information about yourself by uploading a short essay, please use this form.
2. Financial Aid: The Federal Financial Aid Application is used to determine a student's eligibility for federal financial aid, which can include grants, loans, and work-study. To begin your federal application use our school code 030982 and go to studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa. Completing the FAFSA form is free and you should do it now.
3. How to get letters of recommendation: we ask for two brief letters of recommendation, due before the term begins. Please use our simple letter form as a guide. It can be submitted online, or you can download and email this pdf form to email@example.com.
4. Send us your transcripts: we'd like to review your transcripts and give you any transfer credits that may apply. You can download and send us the unofficial versions from your college websites. Request your official transcripts emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org from your college website or via parchment.com.