- This event has passed.
DAOM 2016 Dissertation Conference
April 8, 2016 @ 2:30 pm - April 9, 2016 @ 6:00 pm
Friday, April 8, 2016 2:30 pm – 6:00 pm (3 CEUs Approved*)
- Deer Antler Supplements, Growth Factors and Possible Cancer Risks By Borna Ilic
- Acupuncture, Acupressure and Electro-acupuncture for Pain Management in Childbirth Labor: A Research Synthesis By Nadiya Melnyk
- The Effect of Acupuncture on the Vagus Nerve to Influence Systemic Inflammation By Zaria L. Valentine
- The Regenerative Potential of Acupuncture on Articular Cartilage By Sami Zia Atayan
Saturday, April 9, 2016 9:00 am -1:30 pm (4 CEUs Category I and 1 CEU Category II Approved*)
- The Effects of Acupuncture on Cancer-Related Fatigue, Cancer Treatment-Induced Hot Flashes, and Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy: A Small Sample Non-Randomized Pilot Study By Annie Budhathoki
- Dietary Protocol for Treating Age-Related Bone Loss By Laura Kelly
- Sacred Gift Holistic Wellness Center, Business Plan By Stephanie Smith
- The Effect of Astragaloside IV upon the biomarkers of inflammation TNF-α and/or NF-κB By Robert Laughlin
- The Use of Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbs and Formulas in the Treatment of Hyperlipidemia, and their effect on Blood Glucose Levels and Liver Function: A Qualitative Research Synthesis By Claudia Laufer
Saturday, April 9, 2016 2:30 pm – 6:00 pm (3 CEUs Approved*)
- The Efficacy of Traditional Chinese Medicine on Preventing Lupus Conversion and Secondary Lupus Inflammatory Symptoms By Robert R. Pontecorvo Jr.
- The Treatment of ADHD with Acupuncture and/or Traditional Herbal Medicine and Amino Acid Therapy A Research Synthesis Review By Michael J. Maguire
- A retrospective case series analysis on a novel acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine diagnostic and treatment approach and its efficacy results in treating Allergic Rhinitis By Sonia F. Tan
- Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine in Treating and Preventing Insomnia and Associated Co-Morbidities By Hannah Goode
*CEUs awarded after each morning or afternoon session fully attended
You may download the event flyer here.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.