YSU Integrative Reproductive Medicine Symposium
January 28, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Yo San University of Traditional Chinese Medicine is pleased to announce the 2018 YSU Integrative Reproductive Medicine Symposium to be held Sunday, January 28, 2018 from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm in Los Angeles, CA. Participants are eligible to receive 7-CEU credits (PENDING).
This 1-day symposium will showcase the work of leaders in the area Integrative Reproductive Medicine, highlighting the latest advances, practices, and challenges. The exciting topics to be included are:
- The Future of Integrative Fertility Care, Richard Marrs, M.D.
- Optimizing Pregnancy Rates in Women of Advancing Reproductive Age, Richard Buyalos, M.D.
- Integrative Anti-Aging Approach to Enhancing Fertility, Mao Shing Ni, Ph.D., L.Ac.
- Fertility Achieved! Success Stories and Experiences from Patients and Practitioners, Panel Discussion
- Integrative Reproductive Medicine Research: Highlights of YSU DAOM Dissertations in Integrative Reproductive Medicine, Panel Discussion
- Enhancing Ovulatory Function & Fertility in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome with TCM, Shiaoting Jing, Ph.D., L.Ac.
- Perspectives on Male Fertility Care, Paul Turek, M.D.
- TCM Integration into Reproductive Medicine & Fertility Care, Daoshing Ni, Ph.D., L.Ac.
To register for the event via our secure online portal, please click here. For questions, email email@example.com or call 310-577-3000 ext. 139.
We look forward to your attendance on January 28, 2018!